Registration Procedure for Elementary
The registration process is an easy process.
Please follow the steps below.
- Step 1 Contact us / Book a School Tour
* Virtual or Physical tours available.
- Step 2 Watch “Image of Child”
- Step 3 Join a School Tour
- Step 4 Fill out application form & Upload required documents
*Application fee: 22,000yen (includes 10% tax)
*You can pay the fee in the end of the form via online.
- Step 5 Review
*7-10 working days. This may vary depending on the cases.
- Step 6 Interview
The school will inform you of the outcome.
Complete the Application Form
Complete the EtonHouse Application Form from the link below.Elementary Student Application Form
In support of your application, please submit the mandatory documentation:
- Copy of student’s passport
*If your child doesn’t have one, you can take a photo of the certificate of residence where your child’s name is written.
- Copy of each parent’s passport
- Digital photograph of student
* Clear, front facing and against a white background
- Copy of student’s latest school report (in English)
*Download the form from here
- Copy of child’s most up to date immunization records
- Signed and dated Terms and Conditions form
- (if applicable) Copy of all relevant special education evaluation reports
- (If applicable) Tax Exemption Card (Front)
- (If applicable) Tax Exemption Card (Back)
Kindly note that all the above documents must be submitted to the school before an application is considered and reviewed.
Review, Interview & Placement Confirmation
During the review process, the school will assess carefully whether we can provide adequate support for any child before confirming the child’s enrolment. Acceptance to EtonHouse Tokyo will be based on a comprehensive review of the above documents and information provided.
Should the school need further clarification regarding your child’s learning and the reports submitted, your consent to contact current school will be required.
We will be in touch with you after we have reviewed all required documents to inform you of the next steps, such as interview. Review typically takes 7-10 working days but this may vary depending on the desired commencement date and if further clarifications are required.
In the event whereby the application is successful, a formal Letter of Offer will then be issued to the family. Following this, the school will also share class placement information closer to the commencement date.
In the event that the school is unable to provide adequate support for the student due to additional learning needs and thus unable to confirm the student’s enrolment, the school will also inform you of the outcome.