The admission process starts with a guided school visit and an informal meeting with the pre-school director and teachers. Please contact the school office to arrange a school visit if you have not already done so. To enrol your child(ren) in our pre-school and/or after school programmes, please submit the following documents:
- EtonHouse Registration Form & Questionnaire (one per child)
- After School Registration Form (where applicable, one per child)
- One passport sized photograph
- Copy of child's immunization records
- Copy of father's passport(s) or residence card (instead of alien registration card)
- Copy of mother's passport(s) or residence card (instead of alien registration card)
- Copy of child's passport(s)
- Health Check Report（current, within the last 4 months）
The above documents can be submitted in person to the school office or sent to:
EtonHouse International Pre-School
9-2-16 Akasaka, Minato-ku Tokyo 107-0052
03-6804-3323(Please also submit originals)
Upon registration, your child will be allotted a class depending on his/her year level and a date of commencement, and an invoice will be sent to you. Upon confirmation of receipt of payment, a confirmation letter will be sent from the school office before your child begins at EtonHouse. If there are no spaces available, your child will be placed on the EtonHouse waiting list.
Click here to download Admission Form.