(Akasaka) Registration Process
The registration process is an easy process.
Please follow the steps below.
● Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Schedule a Virtual School Tour (English or Japanese)
● Watch a video sent via Email
● Read the EtonHouse Philosophy and Curriculum
● Join a Virtual School Tour. A Google link will be shared with you.
● Fill out registration form & upload required documents.
● Once all the forms are received, an invoice will be sent out.
● Make bank transfer (All bank charges would be borne by the remitter)
● Fill out Payment Completion Form
● Make an appointment for the admissions process & Pre-visit(see below).
Required documents to Upload:
● Child’s photograph (Facing front, Head to Shoulder)
● Copy of child’s immunization records
● Copy of child’s passport: *If your child doesn’t have one, you can take a photo of the Boshitecho (母子手帳) where you write your child’s name.
● Copy of Mom’s passport
● Copy of Dad’s passport
● Health check report (a simple letter from a pediatrician stating that your child has no developmental issues within the social, physical and cognitive areas (within the last 4 months) (English Sample: Health Check Report)
● (If applicable) Tax Exemption Card (Front)
● (If applicable) Tax Exemption Card (Back)
● School will contact you to schedule a date and time to come and purchase school uniform, safety headgear (PN (Pre-Nursery Class) children do not have uniforms) – This must be done before the starting date.
● Cash only
● Receive security card
● School Teacher will contact you to schedule a Pre-visit (Meet and greet) with the class teacher. This must take place before the starting date.
If you’re coming to Japan from another country:
If you’re coming to Japan from another country, Admission Process and Pre-Visit will take place after the designated quarantine period stipulated by the Minister of Health, Labour and Welfare Department in Japan and must fill out Travel Declaration Form prior to the visit date.