The registration process is an easy process.
Please follow the steps below.
● Contact us
● Book a School Tour (English or Japanese). Virtual or Physical tours available.
● Read about the EtonHouse Curriculum
● Join a School Tour.
● Fill out registration form & upload required documents.
● Once all the forms are received, an invoice will be sent out.
● Make bank transfer (All bank charges would be borne by the remitter) *If you are making a payment by an international bank transfer, please note that all the bank charges are borne by the remitter. (Please check with your bank to see how much remittance fees cost and add the amount to the total when transferring)
● Fill out Payment Completion Form
● Upon completing the bank transfer in full including all the necessary bank remittance fees and filling out the payment completion form, your child is automatically enrolled. (Please kindly note that there is no notification or email confirming the receipt of a payment from EtonHouse and that your registration will be automatically withdrawn if a payment is not received in full by a payment deadline indicated on an invoice) If your payment is delayed due to a company/embassy is making a payment for school fees, please kindly let us know via Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
● Make appointments to visit the school to purchase uniform and receive your security card and to and for a class visit (see below).
Required documents to upload:
● Signed and dated Terms and Conditions form
● Child’s photograph (Facing front, Head to Shoulder)
● Copy of child’s immunization records
● Copy of child’s passport: *If your child doesn’t have one, you can take a photo of the Boshitecho (母子手帳) where you write your child’s name.
● Copy of mother’s passport
● Copy of father’s passport
● Health check report (a simple letter from a pediatrician stating that your child has no developmental issues within the social, physical and cognitive areas (within the last 4 months) (English Sample: Health Check Report)
● (If applicable) Tax Exemption Card (Front)
● (If applicable) Tax Exemption Card (Back)
Preparation for entry
EtonHouse will contact you to schedule a date and time for you to visit the school to:-
- purchase a school uniform including safety headgear. This visit must be done before the starting date and we only accept cash for uniform payments. Please note that pre-nursery class children do not need to wear uniform.
- receive a security card
The class teacher will contact you to schedule a class visit prior to your child’s starting date. This is to enable you and your child to familiarise yourselves with the teachers and the school environment.
If you’re coming to Japan from another country:
If you’re coming to Japan from another country, Admission Process and Pre-Visit will take place after the designated quarantine period stipulated by the Minister of Health, Labour and Welfare Department in Japan.